Diversified: #1 Car Repair Services
Car Repair Shops
View Scheduled Maintenance
Diversified Automotive can help you keep your car running smoothly and safely. View these tips and schedule an appointment with us today.
- Change oil and filter every 3 months or 3,000 miles.
- Replace fuel filter every 2 years or 24,000 miles.
- Replace engine air filter annually or when torn, water or oil soaked, dirty or showing signs of wear.
- Change automatic transmission fluid every 2 years or 24,000 miles.
- Check all fluids at each oil change.
- Check windshield wiper fluid monthly.
- Replace power steering fluid every 2 years or 24,000 miles.
- Replace cabin filter annually.
- Change coolant every 2 years or 24,000 miles.
- Anytime you hear something unusual or feel something different when you apply the brakes you should have them checked out. Your life depends on it....read more
- Regular preventive maintenance is probably the single thing you can do as a car owner to keep your ride happy and save money on repairs in the future. However, not everyone agrees on what preventive maintenance is, what you should do, and when...read more
Springs & Suspension
- Diversified Automotive is a licensed smog check facility.
- We are a full service auto repair Temecula facility. Temecula smog: We are licensed to perform diesel smog checks and repairs and now have the ability to perform smog inspections on all vehicles.
What is the Difference Between Maintenance and Repair
- Anyone who’s ever worked on cars or spent a ton of money getting their car repaired will tell you:
- Don’t ignore preventive maintenance. The basics are: changing your oil, checking your tire pressure, and getting scheduled inspections and work done. These are like getting regular checkups at the doctor. They keep you healthy. They give you and the experts a chance to catch anything serious before it becomes a major problem. That can save you thousands.
Us at Diversified Automotive are automotive car repair services professionals you can trust! Our auto repair Temecula CA technicians are ASE certified and Murrieta smog certified. We use the latest tools and equipment when servicing your vehicle. We’ve been helping drivers in Murrieta, Temecula, and the inland valley since 2001. We take pride in offering our customers quality service and repair at a fair price.